The Amazonian Angel Oracle
* Contains 33 vivid full-color cards, each featuring an angel, deva, or nature spirit set against an intricate background based on the life work of Pablo Amaringo
* Discusses the meanings of each card's angel, deva, or plant spirit
* Includes card spreads based on traditional Amazonian shamanic practices as well as guided meditations for each card to help you further explore the card's message
Renowned shamanic artist Pablo Amaringo left behind countless unfinished drawings and paintings when he passed away in 2009--as well as hundreds of pages of writings on his knowledge of the mundo amazonica, the spiritual world of the Amazon. Working with these unfinished materials, Howard Charing, longtime friend and student of Amaringo, has created an oracle deck and guidebook inspired by Pablo Amaringo's visionary art and spiritual wisdom.
The deck includes 33 vivid full-color cards, each featuring an angel, deva, or nature spirit set against an intricate backdrop of Amazonian jungle plants and animals, celestial bodies, ancient temples, spiritual symbols, and ayahuasca visions. Many of these angels and devas have appeared in Amaringo's paintings--part of the meaningful details that make his work unique and link it to the magic and mystery of the Amazon.
- Mixed media product | 192 pages
- 133 x 191 x 33mm | 508g
- 15 Sep 2022
- Inner Traditions Bear and Company
- Destiny Books,U.S.
- Rochester, United States
- Includes 33 full-color cards and 192-page book