DRESSED STONE: TYPES OF STONE, DETAILS, EXAMPLES
Handling this traditional but still captivating building material has its quirks, today perhaps more than ever. On the one hand it can no longer be taken for granted that stonemasonry skills will be readily available, while there are also new requirements and applications, not to mention damaging environmental influences, that create uncertainty for planners and implementers. This book is designed to provide assistance.
- From cornice to curtain-walling: all details in words and sectional drawings
- Are you looking for a particular stone? The most important domestic types of stone with supplier details
- Various surface treatments and their visual effect
- Documentation of 15 selected example applications
- Hardback | 134 pages
- 210 x 297 x 10.92mm | 730g
- 01 Jan 2006
- Basel, Switzerland
- 134 p. 377 illus., 242 in color.