A journal about creating a style of life with passion.
We want to present stories about people who make their ideas into tangible, long-lasting reality – people that make things happen. We present behind-the-scenes moments and honest interviews. We want to show passion in all its weird and different forms and outcomes. And we want to highlight ways of doing things a little differently.
In this issue:
In the second issue we talked to:
- REBEKKA REINHARD — A philosopher’s take on passion as power
- LAIA AGUILAR — The creative mind behind kidswear brand Animal Observatory on how to get everything under one roof
- GEMMA BARTON — Academic, educator & author on how to find your career path
- ROBERTS RURANS — From design studio to illustrator and artist
- JESSE&JAMIE FRIEDBERG — Two sisters who dropped out of university to follow their gourmet dreams
- HOMEGIRLS — A DJ and a journalist teaming up to create a podcast that goes beyond hip hop
- CLAYGROUND — About building a ceramic coworking space
- BLUMENBUND — What you can make out of one field of flowers
- HOMAGE BREWING — Changing careers for the love for beer
- AOIRO — Finding a niche within a niche: olfactory design