The Art Of Animal Crackers
When comic book creator Scott Christian Sava decided he wanted to turn his graphic novel Animal Crackers into an independently produced animated feature film, he partnered with veteran animator/director Tony Bancroft (Mulan), and they recruited key artists from Disney, Dreamworks, Pixar and other studios to work on their film.
The result? Animal Crackers was the number one animated film of the Summer of 2020!
"Making an independent animated feature film is high on the list of crazy. Still, when you make it with fellow crazy-talented artists, then it feels more like playtime at the lunatic asylum. The art in this book proves that if the 'crazies' are let loose, they can do great things." -- from the Foreword by Co-Director Tony Bancroft
Featuring over 450 color illustrations--and over 32 pages of character designs by Carter Goodrich!
- Preface by Carter Goodrich
- Forewords by Co-Directors Scott Christian Sava and Tony Bancroft
- Character Design by Carter Goodrich
- Production Design by Stefano Tsai, Armand Serrano, Simon Varela
- Storyboards by John Pomeroy, Will Finn, James Fuji, Chris Sauve, Jeremiah Alcorn, Hank Tucker, Steven E. Gordon, Tim Hodge, Frans Vicher
- Color Keys
- 3D Character Models
- Tony Bancroft's Director's Notes
- Digital Matte Paintings
- Poster Art by Frank Cho, Scott Gustafson, Greg Hildebrandt, and Nathanna Erica
- Scott Sava's Sketchbook Journal
Watch Animal Crackers on Netflix!