The Artist's Manual : The Definitive Art Sourcebook: Media, Materials, Tools, And Techniques
Take your creativity to the next level with the ultimate artist's bible!
Covering everything from how to draw and paint to ceramics, sculptures and printmaking, you'll get the most out of your passion for art with this beautifully illustrated artist's handbook. It also includes newer areas such as digital art and animation - perfect for modern artists!
Discover everything you need to help you release the artist within! This essential art book includes:
- All areas of visual art; including drawing, painting, 3D art, printmaking, textiles, and digital arts including photography
- Each section is written by an acknowledged expert in that field - both practising professionals and university-level teachers
- Comprehensive coverage of equipment and tools, including step-by-step sequences, where appropriate on how to use
- Techniques are illustrated in step-by-step sequences by professional artists, with basic skills leading on to more advanced techniques
- Hardback | 312 pages
- 203 x 241 x 26mm | 1,125g
- 11 Nov 2021
- Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- London, United Kingdom