The Copywriter's Handbook
The classic guide to copywriting, now in an entirely updated fourth edition
This is a book for everyone who writes or approves copy: copywriters, multichannel marketers, creative directors, freelance writers, marketing managers . . . even small business owners and information marketers. It reveals dozens of copywriting techniques that can help you write both print and online ads, emails, and websites that are clear, persuasive, and get more attention--and sell more products.
Among the tips revealed:
* 8 headlines that work--and how to use them
* The 5-step "Motivating Sequence" for generating more sales and profits
* 10 tips for boosting landing page conversion rates
* 15 techniques to ensure your emails get high open and click-through rates
* How to create powerful "lead magnets" that double response rates
* The "4 S" formula for making your copy clear, concise, and compelling
- Paperback | 496 pages
- 139 x 210 x 35.56mm | 408.23g
- 07 Apr 2020
- St Martin's Press
- Saint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- New York, United States
- 4th ed.