The Creative SEED: How to Enrich Your Life Through Creativity Paperback
Creativity is open to us all. Each one of us can discover and nurture a new, exciting dimension in our life!
Whether you are already involved in some form of creative expression, a raw beginner or well established, this book provides a host of strategies to keep you inspired and on track in living your creative dream. Through a combination of case histories, questions and exercises, 'The Creative SEED' will:
* help you to identify the creative interest you would like to explore
* enable you to discover your creative strengths
* guide you through the creative process using the 'SEED' (TM) approach of skills, experimentation, evaluation and discovery, and
* help you to overcome common obstacles such as anxiety, stress, low self-confidence and procrastination.
- Paperback | 240 pages
- 170 x 210 x 15mm | 408.23g
- 15 Mar 2015
- Exisle Publishing
- Woolombi, Australia
- Index; Illustrations, black and white